It was exciting to finally get underway here at Snow Mountain Ranch with the LCI program. When the program started, I had already been at the ranch for two weeks, mostly just working and doing some planning for the summer. With the first week behind me, however, I'd have to say that time is moving quickly. This is my second summer at the ranch, and things are definitely more familiar and comfortable this time around. I'd have to say also that things with the program are going relatively smoothly, which has made for an enjoyable start. The hike to Adams Falls was a great time and really showcased the great and adventurous group we have this summer. I've really enjoyed getting to know everyone and I look forward to further shared experiences as the summer continues (and the snow finally melts off the treasured 14ers). It's been a priveledge to serve as one of the student leaders for this summer and I'm excited for everything to continue!
--David B. Witwer
No comments:
Post a Comment